- I’m lazy because my lizard brain doesn’t want me to succeed.
- I’m browsing the internet right now because it keeps me from doing my work.
- I’m angry because I can avoid accepting my responsibilities.
- I’m disappointed because that prevents me from changing my beliefs.
- My lizard brain is making me nervous.
- I want to start over with this project because what I’ve done might actually work.
- I feel bored because that prevents me from creating stuff.
- I don’t know what to do because this way I can never fail.
- Never try something new, said the lizard brain.
- I’m thinking about the past and the future because my lizard brain doesn’t want me to focus on the present moment.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
10 Motivational Sentences that Will Kill Your Lizard Brain
To use them, you have to speak them out loud, otherwise they wont work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment